- Cryopreservation of cells and tissues（细胞和组织低温保存）
- explore new approaches to long-term preservation of human blood cells, endothelial cells, stem cells, reproductive cells, arteries and ovarian tissues, etc., in ultralow temperatures
- modeling on cryopreservation processes (heat and mass transfer, nucleation and ice growth growth) involved in cryopreservation; etc.
- Encapsulation, delivery and slow-releasing technologies for antitumor drugs
including: development of novel microfluidics for physical field sensitive materials synthesis for drug encapsulation, and for on-line synthesis of functional nano-particles for cancer therapy, etc.
- Development of novel and high-tech micro- devices, apparatus and equipment
- microfluidics for CPA loading/unloading, ultrafast freezing and thawing, cell encapsulation and vitrification cryopreservation, antitumor drug encapsulation, preparation of functional nanoparticles, etc.
- integrated microsystems for biopreservation and biotransport, measurement of thermal and mechanical properties, and diagnosis based on micro-cantilever, on-line synthesis of antitumor drugs, etc.
- Development of Intelligent medical instruments
including: perfusion-ultrafiltration theory based fully automatic cell and solution treatment instrument, portable artificial kidney system, etc.
- Development of MRI-compatible Combined Cryosurgical and Hyperthermia System
including: development of new superparamagnetic materials, explore high-tech freezing/heating method, etc.
- Development of Microfluidic droplet based Systems for Biopreservation and Encapsulation
including: development of microsystems for biopreservation and drug/cell encapsulation, etc.